5.29.2009

four months

Yesterday, we finally had G's four month well visit (even though he will soon be 5 months old). Just another reminder that our baby is, truthfully, the most perfect and cutest baby that ever existed. Oh, I'm sorry, did you just throw up in your mouth? Okay, then I guess I'll just get to the stats:

Height: 25 1/4 in. (50th percentile)
Head circumference: about 17 in. (50th percentile)
Weight: 16 lbs 10 oz (75th percentile.... last time he was in the 90th percentile for weight so this is good)

Developmentally, he's perfect and everything looks great. We also got the green light to start feeding him rice cereal in place of one bottle feeding but no other solids until 6 months. So... what did I do last night? Fed him cereal, of course! I just couldn't wait. At first, G just wasn't sure that was a rollercoaster he wanted to ride but he caught on pretty quickly and we both got some good laughs. I'll just let the pictures do the rest of the talking...














1 comment:

Lindsay Grimes said...

Love it! Glad you're able to start feeding him real food. Soon enough you'll be able to break out the baby food maker!!