4.20.2009

eskimo kisses

Last week's Fun Thing (because I can't remember them all for each day... I'm lazy, okay?)...

G was really loving some eskimo kisses! Made me so happy because, really, I can't stop giving them to him. It's the least I can do to not actually kiss his whole face off.

This was the best picture I could get of him almost-laughing.



On a totally unrelated note... I think I am actually kind of sort of maybe starting to like my job. Like, actually the special ed paperwork part. Probably because I'm finally starting to get the hang of it with four weeks left to go (go me). I would actually even say that my last two IEPs have been really good. Woop woop. Am I out of my Geebus-loving mind?


Monday Funday... today's Fun Thing: It was only for about a minute, probably less, and the milk ended up all over his face but... Gray held his bottle and fed himself! And he didn't stop there. When it popped out of his mouth he somehow popped it right back in there. I know this is way boring news to most of you but I squealed and clapped and told him if he does it for two solid minutes next time, I'll buy him a car for his six month birthday.

No comments: