1.21.2009

my loves

Paul worked his 16 hour shift on Monday and was at school yesterday (paramedic school) until 4pm.  So, we didn't get to see our favorite "DH" (stands for "Dear Husband" as I have learned in the online community haha.  I like it so I will probably stick with it just to warn you) and Daddy until about 5:30.  I've said it before but one of my favorite things about Grayson being here is watching Paul love on him.  I think Grayson is officially part of Paul's "winding down" routine (with the XBox).  I offered to put him to bed so Paul could relax but he wanted to get in his daddy-G time first!  Look at our little coffee bean!  


I would blog about a million more things right now but a shower sounds better  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for being such a big baby, Grayson looks so tiny here!