1.26.2009

my mom is awesome. and i love chai.

One day last week when my mom came over to keep me company and help with Grayson she also brought a bunch of snacks, cleaning supplies and little things to keep us full, clean and happy. She put everything away in the cabinets for me while I fed G so I didn't really take a look at what she brought. A few days ago I was a little hungry/exhausted, so I opened the cabinet to get a snack bar and I saw this:

(!!!)

If you know me, I don't even have to explain.
[I LOVE chai lattes!]

My mom is awesome. I think she knew I would need a little of that this week. :) She has got to be one of the most thoughtful people ever. I'm not sure she has EVER forgotten a birthday, anniversary or special day in any of her friends' lives. She can seriously name the birthday/anniversary of almost anyone we know off the top of her head! She always sends cards or calls. She ALWAYS sent me care packages and cards "just because" while I was away at college. Always calls, especially now, to make sure I'm feeling okay. And while now she is always keeping G Baby in mind and making sure he/we have everything we need, she even remembered my love for chai. :)

A quick picture with me after we checked into the hospital the night I went into labor (just don't mind me looking like a crazy haha):


My favorite picture of my mom ever, holding Grayson for the first time:


Thanks, mom! "Chai" love you! (Yea, I'm all cheese.)

No comments: